[elephant-devel] Fwd: some patches

Robert L. Read read at robertlread.net
Tue Jul 31 16:50:39 UTC 2007

Personally, I think the only sensible way to handle this problem is to
require the user to
specify an ordering function.  We can of course provide a default, which
will be error-prone
but tend to work most of the time.

The function called "my-generic-less-than" which is in the source tree
now could be
a starting point for a generic ordering.