[elephant-devel] some patches

Henrik Hjelte henrik at evahjelte.com
Mon Jul 23 21:28:06 UTC 2007

Here are some darcs patches that might be of interest. I had some
problems with map-index on db-postmodern that made me almost rip my
hair of, but finally I made it to work again. The problem is that
map-index for a string value rely on the ordering in the btree
(continue-p makes use of less than for strings). The postmodern
backend relies on how the database backend orders things, which is not
always the same thing. Is it a necessary feature that b-trees of
string and objects are required to be ordered by lisp-compare<=?

In the process of solving the bug I have upgraded the test framework
to use FiveAM instead of RT, It has in my opinion a very nice syntax
and some useful features to track dependencies between tests. I hope
you agree that it improves on things.

/Henrik Hjelte