[elephant-devel] Fwd: some patches

Henrik Hjelte henrik at evahjelte.com
Tue Jul 24 07:50:34 UTC 2007

I sent this message yesterday but I guess it got stuck in the mailing
list filter. Perhaps the attachment was too big. Since my
common-lisp.net user hhjelte does not have write access to elephant I
have placed the patches from here instead:
darcs get http://common-lisp.net/project/grand-prix/darcs/elephant