[elephant-devel] <kein Betreff>

Ian Eslick eslick at csail.mit.edu
Mon Feb 26 23:59:25 UTC 2007

Yes it should.  I think I got that to work but am stuck on the
libberkeley-db for the db-bdb backend with cygwin.  I spent a little
time today looking into free msvc tools as an alternate compile
path.  There are some issues with building berkeley db with cygwin
and now compile issues with libberkeley-db.c (lots of errors with
db.h, I have no idea what that is about).

I can test ACL 8.0 on Windows if you get it to work on your end.

Ian