[elephant-devel] Elephant not installing via SBCL

Patrick X dabittweiler at gmail.com
Fri Feb 16 04:06:18 UTC 2007

I've install Berkeley DB 4.5 and now trying to install elephant via asdf.
which fetchs the 6.0 release and I keep getting this error.

erred while invoking #<compile-op nil {62C07D71}>on
#ELEPHANT-until-C-Source "libmemutil" {61C3E957}>
[condition of type ASDF:Operation-ERROR]

I'm doing this as root, note sbcl doesn't support threads on netbsd
does elephant require threads to work or install within my lisp implementation