[elephant-devel] Status of Leslie's question and Sean's patch?

Sean Ross rosssd at gmail.com
Fri Dec 21 12:48:31 UTC 2007

rats, Unfortunately I use the BDB backend and had not tested this with
postmodern.

After quick investigation my guess is that this has had adverse
effects regarding objects which have specialized intialize-instance
methods which are required to run an deserialization.

Unfortunately I'm leaving tonight and will be away from a computer for
the next 2 weeks so I'll pick this up again when I return.

sorry for the fuss.
 Sean.