[elephant-devel] Status of Leslie's question and Sean's patch?

Leslie P. Polzer leslie.polzer at gmx.net
Fri Dec 21 10:11:51 UTC 2007

I have read Sean's thread about instance initialization when it was on the
list, but when it came to my special problem it didn't occur to me
that it would be solved by Sean's patch. Do you think this is the case,
Robert?

Sean's new methods recreate-instance-using-class and recreate-instance
might indeed solve my problem... although I can't pretend right now
to know how they need to be used in my case.

Will check this out later.

  Leslie

--
My personal blog: http://blog.viridian-project.de/