[elephant-devel] Lispworks set-db-synch

Robert L. Read read at robertlread.net
Mon Dec 17 21:49:52 UTC 2007

In addition to the recently added patches from Henrik and Alex relating
to postmodern, I have added the two patches provided by Sean to the main
repository.

(I personally don't have LISP works, but at least these patches did not
seem to break anything.)

Thanks very much to Sean, Henrik and Alex for their improvements!!!