[elephant-devel] config.lisp patch; backend-tests question

Ian Eslick eslick at csail.mit.edu
Wed Sep 13 21:54:47 UTC 2006

I'll look at this over the weekend.  I was slightly unhappy with the
build process, but never enough to do anything about it so thanks for
taking the initiative!

There is some issues with the tests assuming that objects under test
don't exist - after the test they exist so that assumption is broken.
So as Robert says the tests are not idempotent.  I thought I had caught
all those issues for 0.6.0, but I can't guarantee that it's not
happening again in the current CVS HEAD.

Cheers,
Ian