[elephant-devel] Install and Tutorial

Daniel Salama lists at infoway.net
Thu Nov 9 03:38:37 UTC 2006

I've been to the site lately and don't see much changes happening
there. So I'm wondering if anyone can comment:

1) How to download the latest and greatest? Is the .gz file always
the latest and greatest or should I get the CVS version? Is the CVS
version stable?

2) Where can I see a tutorial using the latest changes made? The blog
example (as documented) is VERY obsolete. Is there a newer tutorial
somewhere else? Also, the HTML-ized tutorial claims to be the latest
(as of May 27, 2006), but is there a tutorial residing somewhere else?

3) Other than the documentation in the file, is there any other
documentation/tutorial on the proper use of DCM?

Thanks,
Daniel