[elephant-devel] Request for some sort of response....

Ian Eslick eslick at csail.mit.edu
Tue May 23 13:08:54 UTC 2006

Is it just me or am I accurately recalling that SQLite is not thread
safe?  MySQL and PostgreSQL should
both work fine in this configuration?

There is also an issue with properly binding shared variables into
multiple threads accessing elephant.
This has not been fully debugged so if you can reproduce the problem in
MySQL for instance, I'll
take the time to work through any threading issues you are having.

Ian