[elephant-devel] Request for some sort of response....

Robert L. Read read at robertlread.net
Tue May 23 01:45:43 UTC 2006

Is the mailing list broken, or have my recent posts calling for the
testing of 0.6.0
just been extraordinarily soporific?

Based on subscriptions to this lists, I think the use of Elephant is
increasing rather
than decreasing, but I would like to hear from someone to know that this
communication
channel still has some affect.

Somebody please respond to this, or, if you prefer, respond to me
personally at the
address below.

----
Robert L. Read, PhD                                     read &T
robertlread.net
Consider visiting Progressive Engineering:
http://robertlread.net/pe
In Austin: 912-8593                                        "Think
globally, Act locally." -- RBF