[elephant-devel] Current test matrix for 0.6.0

Robert L. Read read at robertlread.net
Mon May 15 19:26:15 UTC 2006

Ian and I have now completed part of the ideal tests matrix
(he's probably done some upgrade tests, when I know for sure I
will fill in this matrix further.)

LISP                        ACL                        OpenMCL
SBCL
Backend
BerekeleyDB            Green/Upgrade?    Tests?/Upgrade?
Green/Upgrade?
Postgres                   Tests?/Upgrade?    Tests?/Upgrade?
Green/Upgrade?
SQLLite                    Green/Upgrade?    Tests?/Upgrade?
Green/Upgrade?

Can I have someone who used OpenMCL check out the latest version and
run the automated test suite, at least on BerkeleyDB, for example?

----
Robert L. Read, PhD                                     read &T
robertlread.net
Consider visiting Progressive Engineering:
http://robertlread.net/pe
In Austin: 912-8593                                        "Think
globally, Act locally." -- RBF