[elephant-devel] Lisp locks up with BDB

Ian Eslick eslick at csail.mit.edu
Thu Jan 26 19:10:42 UTC 2006

Has anyone else had the problem where, when setting a slot, the
underlying lisp occasionally locks up without any indication.  This may
be caused by some interactions that happen when I update the secondary
DB during persistent slot writes, but it's expensive to track down the
problem as I have to restart lisp each time I run into the problem.  At
least my data persists!

If anyone else has clues as to what causes lockups, it would be
immensely helpful in focusing my instrumentation in tracking this down.