[elephant-devel] Change in reply-to....

Robert L. Read read at robertlread.net
Mon Feb 13 15:38:49 UTC 2006

At the request of a participant, I just changed the default "reply-to"
of this list to

Please check exactly where you want your reply to go; I think this list
so
far has been completely informative and only occasionally too detailed
for
a general readership, but I would like to keep it that way.
----
Robert L. Read, PhD                                     read &T
robertlread.net
Consider visiting Progressive Engineering:
http://robertlread.net/pe
In Austin: 912-8593                                        "Think
globally, Act locally." -- RBF