[elephant-devel] Elephant 0.5.0 is released under the LLGPL

Ian Eslick eslick at csail.mit.edu
Mon Feb 6 04:03:20 UTC 2006

Does OpenMCL use darwin or macosx in the *features* variable?  In
sleepycat.lisp there's a #+macosx and #-macosx around the form assigned
to *c-library-extension* which is used to figure out which library type
to load (dylib or so).  If you modify this to #+(or macosx darwin) that
should fix it.  I'll look around for other macosx only reader
conditionals I stuck in there.  Under Allegro they use macosx and not
darwin.

Does OpenMCL require dylibs or so's?

Ian