[elephant-devel] Elephant 0.5.0 is released under the LLGPL

Waldo Rubinstein waldo at trianet.net
Mon Feb 6 02:51:40 UTC 2006

Just downloaded this version and already ran into a little problem.

The new sleepycat libraries are built with .dylib extension for Mac
OSX. However, when I launch OpenMCL, it complaints that it cannot
find libmemutil.so and does not even look for libmemutil.dylib.

It looks like the actual elephant library is not synchronized with
the Makefile, or something like that.

Thanks,
Waldo