[elephant-devel] John McCarthy's Elephant 2000

Ian Eslick eslick at csail.mit.edu
Sun Dec 10 19:19:45 UTC 2006

Actually I did notice that when I first started working with
Elephant.  Elephant the language is an interesting concept, and
probably way ahead of its time (my own research explores a variant on
some of the underlying principles), but I don't think the collision
is anything to worry about unless both Elephant's become widely
popular (1k's to 10k's of users) which I think unlikely.  :)

Cheers,
Ian

PS - Sorry for the delay in my changes, I got sidetracked by the
birth of two healthy girls a week earlier than originally expected.
Anyway, should get the current changes set promoted over the next
week.  If anyone is really gunning to help with the next release I
can point out what needs to be done and tested and go ahead and
commit my current change set...otherwise you'll have to wait a bit.