[elephant-devel] Elephant 0.3.0 released

Dan Knapp dankna at accela.net
Thu Nov 24 02:14:15 UTC 2005

> This is the work that was done in the branch SQL-BACK-END, which I
> have now merged into
> the trunk of the projects CVS repository and tagged
> ELEPHANT-0-3-0.  (I have also created a
> tar file and reference in the project homepage:

   I hate to point this out, but you actually tagged it
ELEPHNAT-0-3-0.  Anyway!  I am trying it out
now.  There seem to be some efficiency issues... caching the result
of make-form-key could actually
save 10% of cpu time in my setup... so I'm going to take a look at
them once I get it running.

-- Dan Knapp