[elephant-devel] DB_NOTFOUND and Unknown error: -5

Robert L. Read read at robertlread.net
Tue Nov 8 21:23:19 UTC 2005

That gets you the latest version on the trunk (which might have a few
bug fixes over 0.2.1).

To get the SQL-BACK-END branch, you would to the same, except:

co -r SQL-BACK-END elephant

which colloquially means "Check out the revision name by SQL-BACK-END
and set the sticky tags
to the that branch so that this directory will point to that branch
forever or until I change it with a CVS command."