[eclm] Questions regarding accommodation and parking on ECLM 2011

Hans Hübner hans.huebner at gmail.com
Sat Sep 17 15:37:13 UTC 2011

Hi Sascha,

from my experience, getting around in Amsterdam is very easy by Tram.
There is no need to choose a Hotel very close to the conference venue,
as you can get there easily by public transport.  You can also rent a
bike.  I'd not try to use the car - Parking space is rare and costly,
and chances are that you'll have to walk quite a bit when you've
finally found a slot that you can stay in.

Acceptable lodging starts at 100 Euro per night, not including breakfast.

Cheers,
Hans