[eclm] Hotels in the vicinity of the one the ECLM is held

Erik Winkels aerique at xs4all.nl
Wed Aug 19 13:09:42 UTC 2009

Hi all,

I initially mailed this question to Edi but that wasn't very nice of me (to heap all the work on his shoulders).

Do any of the people living in Hamburg or anyone that has been there before know of other hotels in the vicinity of Hotel Hafen Hamburg (the one where the ECLM is held)?

The quality doesn't really matter as long as I can get a room with my own bathroom and as long as I don't have to sleep with cockroaches in my bed.

Thanks,
Erik