[eclm] ECLM 2009 - your last chance to register

Arthur Lemmens alemmens at xs4all.nl
Fri Aug 7 21:47:03 UTC 2009

Hi Marco,

> I just heeded the command and registered.

Great.  Looking forward to meeting you after all those years.

> I'd like to stay at the hotel, can you send me more info about the
> rooms you blocked?

Here is Edi's standard reply:

  This is the room type of the quota

  http://www.hotel-hafen-hamburg.de/zimmer_rooms_kommandanten_klasse.aspx?lang=en

  which they offer for 150 Euros per night if booked at least one
  month before the meeting.  If you want one of those, use the
  keyword "Weitz120909".  I think you'll have to call or email
  them, you probably can't use their online booking facility.

  I was told they might still have cheaper rooms (other types) available
  as well.  You should just ask them.

See you in Hamburg,

Arthur