CVS repository.

James A. Crippen james at unlambda.com
Fri Jun 21 18:35:01 UTC 2002

Okay, the import is done.

One thing to note, CVS doesn't handle symbolic links at all.  So the
symbolic links for the files COPYING, README, and changelog are all
gone.  The files still exist in the docs/ subdir however.

When we make releases we'll just have to have a little script that
does stuff like automatically generate these goodies.

'james

--
James A. Crippen <james at unlambda.com> ,-./-.  Anchorage, Alaska,
Lambda Unlimited: Recursion 'R' Us   |  |/  | USA, 61.20939N, -149.767W