Dependency issue with program-op

Daniel Kochmański daniel at turtleware.eu
Sun Mar 21 17:41:41 UTC 2021

Ecl does not dump the image - in other words the compilation environment is not part of the final executable. If the setup system is not a dependency of a "dumped" system, still its package is referenced from the latter, then this will happen. If the setup is indirect dependency of a dumped system, then it is most likely asdf bug, otherwise it is an expected behavior.

If you do not reference setup system package from a dumped system, then something fishy is going on, i.e system definition files are included in program op for some reason.

Regards, Daniel

Wysłano z aplikacji ProtonMail

-------- Oryginalna wiadomość --------