Error while running a simple GTK program with ECL

ZHUO Qingliang (KDr2) zhuoql at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 6 07:36:29 UTC 2020

Thanks.
But I am still curious about why the cl-gtk2-gtk lib is compiled every time I run this simple program, I think usually it will be compiled only one time and then stored into the cache dir for the following loading.
I checked ~/.cache/common-lisp/ecl-16.1.3-unknown-linux-x64/home/kdr2/quicklisp/dists/quicklisp/software/, the compiled files (*.o and *.fas) are there, but it seems they are not used.
 Greetings.

ZHUO Qingliang (KDr2, https://kdr2.com)

    On Monday, January 6, 2020, 01:59:48 AM GMT+8, Daniel Kochmański <daniel at turtleware.eu> wrote:

 If number of so files is the problem then try to build a bundle (ot even a monolithic bundle), then each library/all libraries will be in a single fas instead of a fasl-per-file.

-- Wysłane za pomocą K-9 Mail.