About the source of The ECL Manual

NOEU hu.moonstone at gmail.com
Sat Feb 22 01:30:04 UTC 2020

Hello, Daniel Kochmański

Thank you very much. I checked the development branch and found the
source of TexInfo. I was able to create a translation environment by
fixing non-ASCII characters and using po4a and gettext.

Also, sorry if this topic is not appropriate on this mailing list. As an
aside, if anyone else is thinking of translating, I would like to share
POT files and so on.

Best Regards,
NOEU