About the source of The ECL Manual

Daniel Kochmański daniel at turtleware.eu
Fri Feb 21 17:31:20 UTC 2020

Hey NOEU,

NOEU writes:

> Hello.
>
> I want to translate "The ECL
> Manual(https://common-lisp.net/project/ecl/static/manual/)" into my
> native language (Japanese). Because I couldn't find the translated
> version.
Manual sources are in the source tree of ECL under a subtree
src/doc/manual. The most recent version is in branch develop.

> Is "The ECL Manual" generated by DocBook?
> Please let me know if I have a way to get the XML source for The ECL
> Manual.

Old version was written in XML. We have rewritten it to texinfo. If you
are interested in the old version please see src/doc/old-manual/.

> Thanks

Best regards,
Daniel

--
Daniel Kochmański ;; aka jackdaniel | Przemyśl, Poland
TurtleWare - Daniel Kochmański      | www.turtleware.eu

"Be the change that you wish to see in the world." - Mahatma Gandhi