Script to build ECL for iOS using XCode 10 tools?

Gunter Königsmann gunter at peterpall.de
Wed Sep 18 21:48:47 UTC 2019

Even of the crash might happen at seemingly random places with a bit of luck a backtrace might provide a hint to the one who know all the inner workings of the program. For example it can tell how far the program came, perhaps accidentally, and how far it didn't come.
Additionally to the place where the program crashed ima backtrace often tells where an wrong parameter to a function comes from.

Would it be possible for you to provide backtraces for a few different crashes?

With a bit of luck someone can use them to find a trivial fix for the current and maybe even many upcoming Os and Toolchain versions.

Thanks a lot,
and

Kind regards,

  Gunter.