Is this thing on? Cross-compiling for ARM

Erik Winkels aerique at xs4all.nl
Fri Nov 8 13:06:01 UTC 2019

Hello,

Renaud:

On 2019-02-19 02:06, Renaud Casenave-Péré wrote:

> The approach I’m experimenting right now is a mix of “my_app” and
> “M-modules/quick” examples from EQL5 and it seems to be a viable one.

Have you been able to "import EQL5 1.0" the quick module?

So far I've only been working with Qt Creator from the Sailfish SDK and
deploying to the emulator.  Using libecl works fine and compiling
libeql5 also works but I'd really like to sidestep C++ altogether and
just use QML and Lisp calls from QML.  Perhaps I should start working on
the device itself as long as it is still possible to publish apps on
OpenRepos then (I have not looked into that at all).

My issue with the way I've currently been doing things is that I'm stuck
at importing the EQL5 module.  I get the message that metadata cannot be
extracted and that's it.

Sorry for the paraphrasing but I'm writing this at work.

Regards,
Erik