Is this thing on? Cross-compiling for ARM

Renaud Casenave-Péré renaud at casenave-pere.fr
Mon Nov 4 08:54:42 UTC 2019

Hi,

A small update on the eql5 situation on Sailfish OS.
I packaged the 19.9.1 version of eql5 and just uploaded it on https://openrepos.net

I already put the related repositories’ urls here but just in case, here it is.

For eql5 itself, with small changes to make it work with Sailfish’s Qt version:
https://redmine.casenave.fr/projects/eql5/repository/28?utf8=%E2%9C%93&rev=sfos

For the spec file used to make the rpm:
https://redmine.casenave.fr/projects/eql5-spec/repository

I also made a package to bootstrap application development here:
https://redmine.casenave.fr/projects/eql5-sfos/repository

It is based on the example “my” from EQL5-Android, as Paul suggested, but much
more barebone.

If you are interested, I’d be willing to make one or two pull requests upstream
to make it official but I don’t really know how it would fit.

Cheers,

--
Renaud Casenave-Péré