Is this thing on? Cross-compiling for ARM

Erik Winkels aerique at xs4all.nl
Mon Feb 18 11:10:50 UTC 2019

On 2019-02-17 08:43, Renaud Casenave-Péré wrote:

> I am the one who packaged ecl for salifish and put it on openrepos.net.
> As per my light testing it is working fine, together with EQL5 which
> I also
> packaged.

Oh great, thanks for replying!

> If you have questions for me, don’t hesitate.

I got sidetracked by work and family but I want to pick this up again in
the near future.  So, I can see how I would use ECL together with QML to
write apps for SailfishOS, but I'm unclear how EQL fits in here due to
Sailfish's own layer on top of QT (Silica).

Perhaps this will become clear to me once I start working with this
again.

Regards,
Erik