Is this thing on? Cross-compiling for ARM

Renaud Casenave-Péré renaud at casenave-pere.fr
Sun Feb 17 07:43:00 UTC 2019

Hi,

Sorry for barging in a bit late.

> I want to cross-compile for ARM, *but* it is not for Android it is for Sailfish
> OS.  There's an (unofficial) ECL package available for it but I cannot find a
> way to contact the author and also don't want to depend on it.

I am the one who packaged ecl for salifish and put it on openrepos.net.
As per my light testing it is working fine, together with EQL5 which I also
packaged.

I based the package on the 16.1.3 version of ecl and on the latest commit,
around last august for eql5. I’m sure the packages are not perfect but I’m
planning to fix things as I’m starting to find the time and motivation to
write applications using it.

I should have advertised it here sooner and I apologize for that.

If you have questions for me, don’t hesitate.

--
Renaud Casenave-Péré