(ARRAY DOUBLE-FLOAT (*)) is not a valid type specifier.

Gunter Königsmann gunter at peterpall.de
Tue Nov 13 07:13:09 UTC 2018

Wow...

...that is exactly what I needed to know: Now it works fine - and
odepack, too, which suffered from the same problem:

No unexpected errors found out of 4,016 tests.
Evaluation took:
  223.060 seconds of real time
  221.782261 seconds of total run time (219.698866 user, 2.083395 system)
  [ Run times consist of 6.347 seconds GC time, and 215.436 seconds
non-GC time. ]
  99.43% CPU
  310,065 forms interpreted
  307,339 lambdas converted