(ARRAY DOUBLE-FLOAT (*)) is not a valid type specifier.

Marius Gerbershagen marius.gerbershagen at gmail.com
Mon Nov 12 23:03:35 UTC 2018

Dear Gunter,

Looking into your problem, I found that this is most certainly an ECL
bug, probably triggered by the definition of the MAXIMA package, which
shadows the array symbol from the COMMON-LISP package.
If you add an

(in-package #:common-lisp)

statement before the

(mk:oos "lapack-interface" :compile)

line in load-lapack.lisp everything works fine.

Best regards,
Marius