Broken link in _Lisp (ECL) and QML (Qt5) on Android?_

PR polos.ruetz at gmail.com
Sat Nov 25 11:35:44 UTC 2017

> Hi all,
>
> I'm new here, so apologies if this is not the proper forum for the following
> report.
>
> I was just reading the post, [Lisp (ECL) and QML (Qt5) on
> Android?](https://common-lisp.net/project/ecl/posts/Lisp-ECL-and-QML-Qt5-on-Android.html),
> and noticed that the link to README-PREPARE.txt is broken. The link should
> (probably) point to:
> https://gitlab.com/eql/EQL5-Android/blob/master/README-PREPARE.md (It would
> appear that the file's extension was changed at some point.)

This blog post is already outdated for some of the contents, too (sorry).
Here a version of it with added footnote:

https://lights-of-holiness.eu/blog/ECL-QML-Android.htm

And here the current download page of some examples:

https://lights-of-holiness.eu/android/

Paul (author)

P.S. I can't edit the post on common-lisp.net