Broken link in _Lisp (ECL) and QML (Qt5) on Android?_

pdoherty pdoherty at protonmail.com
Sat Nov 25 01:17:24 UTC 2017

Hi all,

I'm new here, so apologies if this is not the proper forum for the following report.

I was just reading the post, [Lisp (ECL) and QML (Qt5) on Android?](https://common-lisp.net/project/ecl/posts/Lisp-ECL-and-QML-Qt5-on-Android.html), and noticed that the link to README-PREPARE.txt is broken. The link should (probably) point to: https://gitlab.com/eql/EQL5-Android/blob/master/README-PREPARE.md (It would appear that the file's extension was changed at some point.)

Best,

PRD