Problems with quicklisp under windows

Daniel Kochmański daniel at turtleware.eu
Thu Sep 1 20:04:10 UTC 2016

Hey,

we are slowly moving towards ECL 16.1.3 and I'll do the necessary
testing on Windows. Thanks for the report.

Does manually loading quicklisp from quicklisp.org work?

Best reagards,
Daniel

--
Daniel Kochmański ;; aka jackdaniel | Poznań, Poland
TurtleWare - Daniel Kochmański      | www.turtleware.eu

"Be the change that you wish to see in the world." - Mahatma Gandhi