[Maxima-discuss] testsuite in ecl

Dan Gildea dgildea at users.sourceforge.net
Tue Mar 15 18:48:17 UTC 2016

Is this a bug in ecl?

% cat test.lisp

(defvar v1 nil)

(defun run-test ()
  (let ((share_t)
	(fst 'a))
    (format t "fst ~S~%" fst)
    (multiple-value-bind (v1 fst)
	(case share_t
	  ((nil)
	   (values v1 fst)))
      (format t "fst ~S~%" fst))))
% ecl
ECL (Embeddable Common-Lisp) 16.1.2 (git:UNKNOWN)
Copyright (C) 1984 Taiichi Yuasa and Masami Hagiya
Copyright (C) 1993 Giuseppe Attardi
Copyright (C) 2000 Juan J. Garcia-Ripoll
Copyright (C) 2015 Daniel Kochmanski
ECL is free software, and you are welcome to redistribute it
under certain conditions; see file 'Copyright' for details.
Type :h for Help.
Top level in: #<process TOP-LEVEL>.
> (compile-file "test.lisp")

;;;
;;; Compiling test.lisp.
;;; OPTIMIZE levels: Safety=2, Space=0, Speed=3, Debug=0
;;;
;;; Compiling (DEFVAR V1 ...).
;;; Compiling (DEFUN RUN-TEST ...).
;;; End of Pass 1.