cl-redis problems

Daniel Kochmański daniel at turtleware.eu
Mon Jan 11 12:56:24 UTC 2016

Hello,

thanks for reporting this. I can confirm, that this problem also affects
ECL 16.0.0 (and the development version). It had to be some change with
the rutil, however it's probably ECL bug. I've added this issue here:

https://gitlab.com/embeddable-common-lisp/ecl/issues/207

Does standard require to specialize the #'print-object method explicitly
on each built-in type? If not, then it's not ECL bug. Anyone?

cl-redis from the previous quicklisp dist loaded just fine. Problem is
caused by a function #'toggle-print-hash-table.

I'd fix redis like shown in the first comment in the abovementioned
issue. cl-redis loads fine after that, but I didn't perform any further
tests to verify if it works OK.

Best regards,
Daniel

--
Daniel Kochmański ;; aka jackdaniel | Poznań, Poland
TurtleWare - Daniel Kochmański      | www.turtleware.eu

"Be the change that you wish to see in the world." - Mahatma Gandhi