cl-redis problems

Diogo Franco diogoalexfranco at gmail.com
Mon Jan 11 12:01:27 UTC 2016

Hi,

I've been using cl-redis with ecl without problems, but recently i have
some trouble when installing on new systems.

rutil is a dependency installed by quicklisp when doing quickload on
cl-redis, and i've been getting:

"There is no method on the generic function PRINT-OBJECT that agrees on
qualifiers NIL and specializers (HASH-TABLE T)"

This is the ecl that's installed via apt-get, ecl-13.5.1.

I did notice that sbcl finds the method correctly when doing "(find-method
#'print-object nil '(hash-table t))", while ecl also gives the error above.

Any idea on how to further investigate this?

Thanks in advance!