ECL 16.1.2

Daniel Kochmański daniel at turtleware.eu
Mon Feb 29 18:05:10 UTC 2016

Hello,

Alexander Artemenko writes:

> Cool!
>
> I've added ECL's repository to AllMyChanges and tuned parser to process
> org-mode style release notes.
> Now everybody can subscribe on ECL updates:
> https://allmychanges.com/p/common-lisp/ECL/

nice :-)

> Daniel, could you please, explain, why versions in the CHANGELOG are not
> sequential, and stated like "16.1.2 changes since 16.0.0"?

Certainly. I'm maintaining the versioning during the development cycle,
that is minor change/ bugfix bumps the third number, backward-compatible
API change increases the middle one and the bigger change increases the
first. I plan to make it sequential though from the next release (it
bugged me too).

Regards,
Daniel