ECL 16.1.2

Alexander Artemenko svetlyak.40wt at gmail.com
Mon Feb 29 17:46:05 UTC 2016

Cool!

I've added ECL's repository to AllMyChanges and tuned parser to process
org-mode style release notes.
Now everybody can subscribe on ECL updates:
https://allmychanges.com/p/common-lisp/ECL/

Daniel, could you please, explain, why versions in the CHANGELOG are not
sequential, and stated like "16.1.2 changes since 16.0.0"?

--
Alexander Artemenko (a.k.a. Svetlyak 40wt)
Blog: http://dev.svetlyak.ru
Jabber: svetlyak.40wt at gmail.com