[rc2]

Daniel Kochmański daniel at turtleware.eu
Thu Feb 18 08:39:58 UTC 2016

I've finnaly managed to run the test grid and compare the results \o/ :-)

I've investigated the differences (potential regressions) by hand, and
it seems that they behave the same on both ECL versions (short summary):

|              | 16.0.0-c                     | 16.1.2-c                     |
| cl-openid    | operation not permitted (OS) | operation not permitted (OS) |
| clack-errors | connection refused           | connection refused           |
| quickutil    | all fine                     | all fine                     |
|              | 16.0.0-b                     | 16.1.2-b                     |
| drakma       | segment-violation            | segment-violation            |
| i-type       | frame-stack-overflow         | frame-stack-overflow         |

Some differences are present regarding handling the conditions. 16.1.2
catches overflow better with a proper restarts instead of jumping
straight into the toplevel, but the causing error is the same. Reports
attached.