[rc2]

Daniel Kochmański daniel at turtleware.eu
Tue Feb 16 15:30:37 UTC 2016

Is there a way to pick the results if the commit and version name were
the same? I've re-run the tests on my localhost machine, but the
generated report uses results from the previous run. If not, I'll re-run
the tests with the dummy -rc4 tag..

Regards,
Daniel

--
Daniel Kochmański ;; aka jackdaniel | Poznań, Poland
TurtleWare - Daniel Kochmański      | www.turtleware.eu

"Be the change that you wish to see in the world." - Mahatma Gandhi