[release candidate][16.1.2]

Daniel Kochmański daniel at turtleware.eu
Thu Feb 4 07:25:50 UTC 2016

Great, thanks :-). I'm running tests on my machine as well (had to
suspend computer for night because of the machine buzzying :).

I have some problems with running cl-test-grid on windows because of
libssl (I've installed
http://www.slproweb.com/products/Win32OpenSSL.html), but I'll figure it
out today.

I'd love to run also tests on the Android, but I guess it would require
porting cl-test-grid to be run by ECL, not CCL. I'll work on it after
the release.

Best regards,
Daniel