Bad slot inheritance in ECL

Faré fahree at gmail.com
Wed Dec 28 00:00:05 UTC 2016

I'll count that as probably a bug on my side, due to inheritance via
selfward-operation adding unexpected results into the list being
deconstructed.

My apologies for doubting ECL, and thank you for your patience and support.

There remains the other problem, regarding linking.

Mathematicians are like Frenchmen: whatever you say to them they translate
into their own language, and forthwith it is something entirely different.
               — Johann Wolfgang von Goethe