Bad slot inheritance in ECL

Daniel Kochmański daniel at turtleware.eu
Tue Dec 27 20:57:38 UTC 2016

Faré writes:

> OK, so the failures are all explained now.

I'm glad to hear that.

> However, though the program compiles as expected, trying to link lots
> of .o files instead of a handful of .a files leads to another bug:
>   (ASDF/ACTION:COMPONENT-DEPENDS-ON :STATIC-PROGRAM-OP :HELLO/CHELLO)
> => An error occurred during initialization:
> Too many arguments supplied to a macro or a destructuring-bind form:
> That's from the line:
>     (destructuring-bind ((lib-op . deps)) (call-next-method)

do you have a small test case for that?

  (destructuring-bind ((a . b)) '((1 2)) (cons a b))

works just fine for me. On the other hand malformed form rightfully
signals the mentioned exception:

> (destructuring-bind ((a . b)) '((1 2 3) 4) (cons a b))

Condition of type: SIMPLE-ERROR
Too many arguments supplied to a macro or a destructuring-bind form:
((1 2 3) 4)

--
Daniel Kochmański ;; aka jackdaniel | Przemyśl, Poland
TurtleWare - Daniel Kochmański      | www.turtleware.eu

"Be the change that you wish to see in the world." - Mahatma Gandhi