quicklisp without gcc

Daniel Kochmański daniel at turtleware.eu
Tue Aug 16 13:25:38 UTC 2016

These settings look reasonable. If you have such option, we could
arrange the ssh session to your box next week so I can try to find the
issue myself?

Regards,
Daniel

--
Daniel Kochmański ;; aka jackdaniel | Poznań, Poland
TurtleWare - Daniel Kochmański      | www.turtleware.eu

"Be the change that you wish to see in the world." - Mahatma Gandhi