quicklisp without gcc

Peter Münster pmlists at free.fr
Tue Aug 16 13:07:24 UTC 2016

On Tue, Aug 16 2016, Daniel Kochmański wrote:

> It looks like your ECL lib/ directory isn't correctly written on the
> disk (ie lib/ecl-x.x.x/help.doc), not sure though.

No, the help.doc is the same as the one in my build environment.

Perhaps there is a general problem with reading and/or writing binary files?

Perhaps I've made errors when cross-compiling ELC? I don't know, if my
assumptions here are correct:
ECL_STACK_DIR=down
CL_FIXNUM_TYPE=int
CL_FIXNUM_BITS=32
CL_FIXNUM_MAX=536870911L
CL_FIXNUM_MIN=-536870912L
CL_INT_BITS=32
CL_LONG_BITS=32
ECL_BIGENDIAN=no
ECL_NEWLINE=LF
ECL_FILE_CNT=0
ECL_STDINT_HEADER="#include <stdint.h>"
ECL_UINT8_T=uint8_t
ECL_UINT16_T=uint16_t
ECL_UINT32_T=uint32_t
ECL_UINT64_T=no
ECL_INT8_T=int8_t
ECL_INT16_T=int16_t
ECL_INT32_T=int32_t
ECL_INT64_T=no
ECL_LONG_LONG_BITS=no
ECL_WORKING_ENVIRON=yes
ECL_TO_RUN=

How could I check these settings please?

> Also, instead of calling (require 'drakma) use (asdf:load-system 'drakma)

Ok, but it did not help...

Thanks for your efforts,
--
           Peter